Nate and I went to a Mudhens game last night, and there were three drunk guys sitting in front of us.
Here are a few of the gems they yelled to the players:
- THE PITCHER HAS A BIG BUTT
- YOU’RE JUGGLING THE BALL SO MUCH THAT FIRST BASE LOOKS LIKE A CIRCUS
- TAKE OFF YOUR DRESSES AND END THE TEA PARTY
- TELL YOUR MOM I SAID HI
…you get the idea.
Basically, it was ridiculously amusing.
- Sam Wilson had an open barbecue sauce on top of his fridge, when everyone knows that you’re supposed to refrigerate after opening
- Natasha Romanoff’s little arrow necklace was a nice hat tip to her feelings for Clint (Hawkeye)
- Scarlett Johanssen looks kinda weird with straight hair
- There is absolutely no reason for the Winter Soldier’s prosthetic arm to be exactly the same size as his real arm, musculature and all
- Nick Fury’s car chase scene was pretty much A+
I feel like the majority of the “tumblr famous” people that I follow have truly awful grammar…and I don’t mean just the occasional mistake that everyone makes, I mean that they literally can’t seem to type a full sentence.
Do I need to stop using capital letters and start abbreviating everything?
Am I missing something here? Am I the only one bothered by this?